Private Members Club
Be part of the most vibrant Private Members’ Club in Bristol & the South West.
Established in 2003, The Square Club is the longest standing Private Members’ Club for creatives
Excluding London, Bristol has the strongest creative industries sector of any large urban area in the UK. Our membership is based on a broad cross section of the media, arts and creative professionals. The Square Club provides a contemporary and executive space that encourages members to socialise and network, or simply a place to relax after a long day. Members have exclusive access to restricted areas throughout the club and are invited to unwind after a hard days work, meet with clients, network with fellow members or sit watch the world go by whilst you enjoy complimentary tea and coffee. If you fancy something a little stronger, take advantage of our exclusive members’ Happy Hour weekdays between 5pm and 7pm.
With over 10 years experience of being Bristol’s leading private members club, you will receive the ultimate membership satisfaction. Where the staff know your name, favourite drink, remember your latest venture and are genuinely interested in your day. Don’t want to be disturbed? The Square is your safe haven – full of quiet corners with WiFi throughout.
Feel the benefits…
Members of the Square Club enjoy a variety of benefits, including:
• Complimentary tea, coffee and WiFi all day in the Lounge
• Exclusive access to Lower deck cocktail bar and Terrace areas after 5pm
• Free entry and priority booking to most Square events
• Complimentary hire of our private events and functions spaces
• 20% off your food bill for you and up to three guests in the Square Kitchen
• Invitations to exclusive networking events
• Large discounts on rooms in the Berkeley Square Hotel.