- March 7, 2023
12:30 pm - 1:15 pm
Introduction to MindHarp: Music-led wellbeing practice designed for busy people and busy minds.
In this lunchtime talk, experience this unique and ground-breaking new approach to daily wellbeing and sign up for free access.
Learn how the brain copes (or not…) with the stresses of being a creative thinker and knowledge-worker and how MindHarp opens up pathways to relax, de-stress and re-charge tired synapses with active musical play.
In this session you will re-connect with your innate musicality and enjoy active creative musical play without fear or inhibition.
Visit the website: https://mindharp.world/
See it and hear it: https://www.youtube.com/@mindharp2812/shorts
Sign up at the Square Works reception, or drop in on the day.
- The way the mind instinctively reacts and responds to the pressures of knowledge work
- Why music? Our relationship with ‘music’ in today’s world
- The brain’s automatic reactions to musical sound; Why we need to dispel cultural myths about music as a specialist activity
- MindHarp’s role in re-connecting us with active engagement with music
- Experience MindHarp: Tap some buttons; Active and guided engagement; MindHarp Gardens
- Recommended ways to use MindHarp & Q&A