- February 6, 2018
6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
TICKETS AVAILABLE HERE:
Working with Brands as a Blogger
The talk will cover how bloggers and digital influencers can work effectively with brands, especially in the travel sector to secure both paid and value exchange opportunities whatever your audience size.
About the speaker
Heather Cowper is a leading UK travel blogger at Heatheronhertravels.com bringing 10 year of experience of what works in the fast changing world of blogging and social media. Heather is co-founder of Travelator Media, co-founder of Bristol Travel Massive and founder of the Bristol Bloggers and Influencers community, running training sessions in blogging and social media, organising blogger events and campaigns with brands and local businesses in Bristol and beyond.
What the talk will cover
– How to assess what you can offer a brand as a blogger or influencer
– Demonstrating your value through a media kit
– Understanding what businesses want and how you can deliver it
– How to craft a pitch for greatest success
– Tips for success even if your audience is small
– How to set yourself up for ongoing brand collaborations
Who is this talk for?
– Bloggers who want to work with brands for their blog.
– Small businesses, PRs and brands who want to understand more about working with bloggers
Format of the session
– 6pm arrive and time for a drink and networking before the talk starts
– 6.30-7.30pm Presentation with time for questions at the end
– 7.30-8pm drinks and networking with time to speak to Heather after the talk
– 8pm – our session ends but you are welcome to stay longer for a drink or to network with other attendees
– Drinks are available to purchase from the Square Club Bar and food from the Square Kitchen in the Berkeley Square Hotel