- January 15, 2018
6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
As founder of Bristol based marketing agency, Noisy Little Monkey, Jon is an expert on search and social media marketing and is a frequent speaker on digital marketing.
The talk will cover how SEO can help your blog or business website, with an overview of on the page SEO and keyword research, and tips for SEO toll and resources to help you be found by potential readers and customers.
TICKETS AVAILABLE HERE:
About the speaker
Jon Payne is the founder and Technical Director of Noisy Little Monkey. His successful sales career stretches back some 20 years and for the last 7 years Jon’s focus has been Search and Social Media Marketing. in addition to his role as ‘Great Ape of Inbound’ at Noisy Little Monkey, Jon gives frequent talks and seminars about digital marketing. A knowledgeable and entertaining speaker – Jon will make you laugh and make you think. Sometimes both.
What the talk will cover
– What is SEO and how it can help your blog or business
– Overview of on the page SEO and keyword research
– You’ll get lots of actionable SEO tips for your blog or business
– You’ll get links to SEO tools and resources that you can download for free
Who is this talk for?
– Bloggers who want to use SEO to drive traffic and reach a bigger audience.
– Small businesses who want to get more traffic and customers to their website.
Format of the session
– 6pm arrive and time for a drink and networking before the talk starts
– 6.30-7.30pm Presentation with time for questions at the end
– 7.30-8pm drinks and networking with time to speak to Jon after the talk
– 8pm – our session ends but you are welcome to stay longer for a drink or to network with other attendees
– Drinks are available to purchase from the Square Club Bar and food from the Square Kitchen in the Berkeley Square Hotel