- October 27, 2022
6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
We are stronger together, so get to know the community that has got your back.
Hosted by members of The Good Business Club, their Meetup events make it easy to discover and build relationships with other good business owners and teams, so you don’t feel so alone on the journey of developing your business.
“A wonderful opportunity to feel genuinely seen and heard within a safe space surrounded by people who get that good business can be hard.” – Tash-Morgan Etty, Write Rabbit
Tickets and running order:
- Your ticket includes one arrival drink
- Arrival 6pm, finish time 8pm
- Once arrived and settled, the host will do a short introduction before opening up the space for open networking. You will get a chance to meet lots of businesses within the two hours and we promise you’ll be judging the event not on the number of business cards you give out but by how you feel when you leave the space.
- You won’t be thrown into the deep end, this carefully curated session helps you easily connect with your fellow good business owners. You’ll get the chance to introduce yourself, hear what others are working on, and then choose where the conversation goes.
- This event is for The Good Business Club members and good business owners interested in seeing what the community is like. If you aren’t a member but want to get a taste of the community, grab yourself one of the ‘guest passes’ to join us. * NB: Businesses can claim up to 3 guest passes before you’d need to join to access further events. If you’d like to find out more about this offer or ask any other questions about membership, book a ‘Discovery Call’ here.
Book your ticket here – https://www.thegoodbusinessclub.com/event-entries/good-business-meetup-bristol-oct