February 27, 2024
8:15 am - 12:00 pm
Creating financial independence from a business can be complex. It needs an understanding of what it takes to make a business succeed, a focused set of employees, and a leadership team that can run the business without the owner in it.
Exit is often the single largest financial transaction in a business owner’s lifetime, with a lot at risk if things go wrong. Careful planning, often long-term, is needed to ensure:
• Your personal, business and individual long-term financial goals are aligned
• You understand all your succession and exit options
• You maximise the underlying value of your business
• You eliminate, minimise or defer taxes
• You maximise what the market is prepared to pay for your business
• You manage personal and commercial risks on the journey
If these are things you are currently with, join us on Tuesday 27th February at Square Works, 17-18 Berkeley Square, Bristol BS8 1HB
Explore the key questions you need to answer, such as:
• How do you go about valuing a business?
• How much is enough?
• What options do you have if what you want for your business is more than it is worth?
Coffee and breakfast will be available from 8.15am, and the conversation will be from 8.45-10.45, with an opportunity for further networking afterwards until 11.30.
To ensure participation with full confidence the round table discussion will be under strict Chatham House rules – nothing will be attributed without prior permission and full anonymity will be maintained if desired.
To book your ticket, follow link and book via eventbrite: