- August 15, 2019
4:00 pm - 10:30 pm
Guest speakers (see below) will be addressing “How do design agencies change their model?” And “Is creativity at risk if marketers expect everything to be better, faster and cheaper?”.
The event will be held on Thursday 15th August from 4 pm to 10.30pm. There will also be a courtyard area with an open bar and live DJ at the Square Club. The evening will include plenty of time to network with like-minded peers.
The Guest speaker panel will aim to examine what all this disruption means for internal and external M&A in the agency sector. This is a great opportunity for you to join us and international agency leaders to answer industry-specific questions on how to approach these hurdles in the sector and how it impacts winning new clients and the way the world of design and marketing work together.
To register your interest for this event by clicking this. All details about our guest speakers are outlined below:
- Tiny Giant: they fuse big ideas and smart tech to create experiences that get you noticed. They help brands develop brilliant voice skills, engaging storytelling bots, fun AR filters – and more. They also use AI to kickstart mind-bending adventures, taking your thinking in a whole new direction.
- Paul Woodvine, established long term Design Director of Pepsi, now Managing Creative Director of Vault 49 London : Paul has long Challenged the boundaries between Art, Design and Technology, bringing brands to life in the physical realm. Paul is an expert in designing the system as an interconnected whole. Constantly searching for new forms of creative expression whilst creating meaningful experiences and shareable artefacts.
- Antony Parham: Creative Director at FITCH : a hands-on strategic Creative Director, working with some of the world’s biggest brands and leading industry figures, thinkers and creative teams. At FITCH they specialise in branding and retail but their remit now covers every aspect of customer engagement from social media, marketing, digital and through to physical brand touch points. Antony is a regular speaker on global brand disruption and future brand experience across advertising, marketing and retail.
- Karl Loudon: Head Of Client Services at Reprise Digital & Mubaloo (IPG Mediabrands) : Karl consistently helps clients understand what is possible across apps and the web and, most importantly, what is suitable for their specific scenario. He holds a deep understanding of what every one of his clients is trying to achieve commercially, helping Mubaloo impart consultancy and business analysis to shape solutions around the client’s context. Passionate about bringing creativity, technology and commercial strategy together.
- Simon Babarto: CEO of leading indie creative agency Mr B & Friends : a brand and marketing leader with over 25 years’ experience. Planning and executing brand transformation and creative marketing programmes of all sizes for start-ups through to major international public companies.
- Ben Akers: Founder of MADE With + : in his 18 years in the industry, Ben has worked with almost every type of client. Creating everything from lamp post stickers to 60-minute documentaries (and everything in between). Some of his clients include Umbro, Simply Be, JD Williams, Jacamo, Adidas, Etiko, Puma, Levis, Fred Perry, Baileys and Gordon’s Gin to name a few!
- Paul Mellor: Mellor & Smith Agency, London: Paul started the agency as Brand & Ad agency specialising in getting YOU noticed. They’ve now started their own speaker series and have grown into one of the industry’s hottest events, regularly pulling in audiences of more than 400 a time. Mellor and Smith keep it simple. They break the rules. They take risks.