- September 24, 2021
10:00 am - 5:00 pm
This Social Media Bootcamp will introduce you to the current social media landscape and explores how platforms can be used for maximum results.
You will leave with a detailed understanding of both the current social media landscape and how to evaluate which tools or social platforms are the best fit for your brand’s strategic goals.
Topics covered will include: an overview of social media platforms, current social media trends and their implications, how to tailor social media tools to your existing business strategies and social media tools for monitoring and ROI.
This workshop is for beginners, however some experience with social media is necessary.
You will learn:
– The key social media platforms and how they work
– How to create and curate social media content to cut through the noise
– Key community-building tactics including hashtag strategy, Facebook Boosted posts and influencer partnerships
– The best apps for managing and scheduling your social media effectively
– Learn how to audit and accurately optimise your social media activity
This will take place via zoom. There will be live demonstrations, business examples, and Q&A sessions throughout the day. There will be a 1-hour break at lunchtime, and two coffee breaks throughout the day.
Square Club members get 25% off tickets with the code SQUARE MEMBERS