- February 26, 2018
6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
TICKETS AVAILABLE HERE:
How to start a blog to promote your business.
Presented by Heather Cowper.
Heather Cowper is a leading UK travel blogger atbringing 10 year of experience of what works in the fast changing world of blogging and social media. Heather is co-founder of , co-founder of and founder of the running training sessions in blogging and social media, organising blogger events and campaigns with brands and local businesses in Bristol and beyond.
The talk will cover the essentials of how to start a blog that will help your business succeed. A free drink is included in your ticket price.
– How a blog can help your business
– Identifying your ideal audience for your blog
– How a blog fits into your overall marketing strategy
– Ideas for what to publish on your blog
– Tips on effective writing and images for your blog
– How to drive traffic to your blog
Who is this talk for?
– Small and medium sized businesses who want to use a blog to promote their business
– Marketing and PR professionals who want to help their clients run a blog as part of their digital marketing activity.
Format of the session;
– 6pm arrive and time for a drink and networking before the talk starts
– 6.30-7.30pm Presentation with time for questions at the end
– 7.30-8pm drinks and networking with time to speak to Heather after the talk
– 8pm – our session ends but you are welcome to stay longer for a drink or to network with other attendees
Drinks are available to purchase from the Square Club Bar and food from the Square Kitchen
About Bristol Bloggers and Influencers
This talk is organised by Heather Cowper and Bristol Social Media Week running in Bristol 26th February – 2nd March 2018. For any queries Heather can be contacted at email@example.com