- October 23, 2018
6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Bristol Bloggers & Influencers events combine networking with practical advice on improving your blog and online presence. Bringing you speakers on topics ranging from social media to content creation, as well as cocktails and making connections in the Square’s Lower Deck cocktail bar.
Pinterest Masterclass – Using Pinterest to drive more traffic to your blog or website
This training event is aimed at bloggers, small businesses and media professionals who would like to learn how to use Pinterest effectively to drive more traffic to their blog or website.
What the talk will cover
– What is Pinterest and why should you care about it?
– How to make your content irresistibly pinnable (design tips, branding, writing descriptions, setting up rich pins)
– Polishing your Pinterest profile (improving your profile, cleaning up your boards, tips for finding good content to pin)
– Boosting your account (using scheduling tools, groups boards and Tailwind tribes)
– Plus: individual analysis of your Pinterest account with tips of how to improve it
About the speaker
Lucy is an award winning travel blogger who has worked with numerous brands and destination in the last 6 years since she started her blog at On the Luce. Lucy is also co-founder of the Cotswold Bloggers and Influencers group.
With a background in publishing and over 15 years experience in editorial and graphic design, Lucy has become an expert on what works in Pinterest and now receives 500+ page views from Pinterest a day. She’ll be sharing her secrets on how to build traffic from Pinterest in this talk.
Who is this talk for?
– Bloggers who want to learn how to use Pinterest effectively and drive more traffic to their blog
– Small businesses who want to find out how Pinterest could help promote their business
– Social Media Professionals who want the latest information on Pinterest to help their companies or clients
About Bristol Bloggers and Influencers
This talk is organised by Heather Cowper for Bristol Bloggers and Influencer’s network. We are a community of bloggers and digital influencers based in or around Bristol for socialising, networking and connection with local brands and businesses. Heather can be contacted at email@example.com